MHR is the only practice in South Africa with 30 years’ specialised experience in hair transplant and restoration. Our specialist team apply innovative technologies and treatments that are customised and almost entirely painless. You can trust us to provide professional advice, pragmatic solutions and excellent service.
The only transplant you’ll ever “see” is a bad one. We are very proud of the fact that NO ONE WILL KNOW you’ve had a procedure with us –
results are natural and long-lasting.
While hair loss affects most men at some time in their lives, women often suffer from localised shedding. Across genders, balding and thinning locks can be caused by:
The good news is that most of these problems can be overcome and, with the right medical assistance, you can regain your crowning glory.
Our experienced and professional team has helped thousands of men and women restore their hair and regain their confidence.
Contact us today to book a consultation.
+27 21 425 7755 | firstname.lastname@example.org
The Medical Hair RestorationApproach
At our clinic, we ensure that our patients get the right advice and treatment for their unique conditions. The hair loss treatments we specialize in give you long term results, and include:
• Preventative measures – If you suspect that you’re prone to balding, we can recommend effective medical procedures. These procedures will boost and support your follicles.
• FR-8 therapy – This non-invasive treatment is taking the world by storm. It is a highly successful way to restore or regenerate hair.
• Surgical solutions – We often meet patients with completely bald pates and can offer consistently successful professional hair transplants.
It might often seem like there’s no hope, but we assure you that there is. When visiting us, a specialist will assess your hair pattern thoroughly, and explain your range of options. Our doctors believe in holistic care, and the services we offer extend from advice and treatment, to follow-up appointments and ongoing support.
As a leading hair loss clinic in South Africa, Medical Hair Restoration is a trusted name in restoration treatments. Let us get to the root of the problem, and help you to enjoy driving with the top down once again. Contact us today.
Medhair has expanded to Durban
Dr. Taher Rasool is spearheading a satellite Medhair site to assist clients in KZN and surrounding areas. Dr. Rasool has studied hair extensively with us and now is able to offer all procedures at his practice in Durban. The branch can be contacted at 031 467 1038.
It is evident that cases of Coronavirus (COVID-19) are being documented in South Africa with increasing frequency.
In order to keep our patients and their families safe, preventative measures have been implemented throughout our clinic to minimize the risk of transmission.
We would like to encourage new and old patients to limit their visits to the clinic. Should you require any information, this can be done via telephone or email.
New patients are encouraged to try our “On-Line” Consultation through our website https://www.medhair.co.za/consultation/ – you can simply upload your photos and submit them for an online assessment. We will try and respond to all requests within 24 hours. Should you want to chat further we will schedule a WhatsApp Video Call with one of our doctors.
If you would prefer a face-to-face consultation, this can be arranged. We will schedule all appointments further apart to ensure that you have minimal contact with other patients and maintain “Social Distancing” as much as possible.
Our scheduled procedure list will continue as planned. Our theaters are surgically clean, and we continue to apply standard sterilization protocols to ensure your safety. The situation is changing daily and should we need to suspend procedures, we will be in contact with all affected patients and will make arrangements accordingly.
The following measures have been implemented:
MHR CLINIC PROTOCOL
• Please wash hands or apply hand-sanitiser (provided) upon entering the waiting room/reception area.
• All books, magazines and promotional pamphlets will be removed from the waiting room.
• Surfaces will be disinfected frequently throughout the clinic.
MHR DOCTORS AND STAFF
• Treatment procedures ie. Fr-8, Blood Therapies and Stem Cell Treatments will be adapted to increase working distance.
• All doctors and staff will constantly be vigilant regarding their own symptoms.
• Hands will be thoroughly washed with soap, and hand-sanitiser used, before each contact with a patient.
• Colloidal Silver disinfectant throat spray will be used before each session.
Although most people infected will remain asymptomatic please be aware of the symptoms of coronavirus infection. These range from mild cold-like sniffles to more severe symptoms such as sore throat, dry cough, raised temperature, shortness of breath, malaise and fatigue and generalized muscle pains.
If you are suffering from any of these symptoms, please cancel your appointment
and call the National Hotline on 08000 2 9999 – they will assist you.
Steps to take to avoid illness:
• Wash your hands frequently and vigorously for at least 20 seconds with soap and water, especially after touching public surfaces.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
• Avoid handshakes, hugs, and high fives.
• Cover coughs or sneezes with a tissue, sleeve, or your elbow.
• Immediately dispose of used tissues and wash or sanitize your hands.
• Disinfect hard surfaces regularly.
• Enhance you own immunity with vitamin C, vitamin D3, probiotics etc.