Follicular ReGener-8 (FR-8)
At Medical Hair Restoration, we know that having thinning hair is nothing to be ashamed of, but that some people would like to counter it regardless. That’s why we offer the FR-8 Treatment. This cutting-edge method is proving to be highly effective when it comes to non-surgical hair replacement.
What’s involved with Follicular ReGener-8 (FR-8)?
This simple procedure is quick and painless, due to its non-surgical nature. Our specialists take only 120 millilitres of your blood and put it into a highly sophisticated centrifuge. This piece of equipment separates the protein-rich platelets from the other components in your blood. These are then injected straight into the sparse area, stimulating regrowth and repair.
There are multiple advantages to this treatment, including:
- No downtime – It only takes about an hour to treat someone using FR-8. What’s more, due to the non-surgical nature of the treatment, no recovery period is needed.
- Relatively quick results – This procedure can take up to three months to reflect but many patients have shown immediate improvement in hair growth and thickening.
- Post-surgery friendly – People who’ve had hair-replacement operations can use this treatment to speed up the growth process.
- No tests needed – The blood used is your own, eliminating compatibility issues and relieving concerns of not having a matching type.
- Long-lasting effect – The results of this procedure are enduring, however, patients need to return every three to four months for booster treatments.
FR-8 is not only effective for people with genetic balding but also for patients who have medical conditions such as Alopecia areata (AA) and Alopecia Universalis (AU). For the best effect, it should be used in combination with other transplant procedures. Also, unlike surgery, this procedure can be done without the worry of severe side-effects or allergic reactions.
At Medical Hair Restoration, we have researched the most effective non-surgical ways to combat hair loss, and we highly recommend the FR-8 Treatment. Our well-trained specialists assess each client individually and recommend the ideal way forward for you. Regardless of your unique situation, we have a solution to match your requirements.