Having a full head of hair means that I don't have to shave it every day just to look cool.Nicky Hayden
Hair Loss Survey
- The Bald Truth
- Hair count volume and colour
- Healthy and good looking hair
- Can hair loss be prevented?
- Dealing with female hair loss
- Hair Replacement in Younger Men
- Hair Replacement for Burn Victims
- Benefits of Facial Hair Transplants
- Choosing a Hair Restoration Surgeon
- Hair Loss after Illness
- Proven Hair Growth Methods
- Top Hair Transplant Tips
- The Root of the Problem
- Researchers develop first successful hair cloning technique
- Brow rejuvenation - Hair Implants make it happen
- Warning Signs of Alopecia
- Hair Loss Fables
- Female Hair Loss Options
- Eyebrow Transplants
- Japan's New Hair Restoration Bigwigs
- New Advancements in Medical Hair Restoration for Woman
- Hair Loss Statistics
- MRSA - A Hair Loss Complication
- Stem Cell Hair Transplants
- Hair Transplant Repair
- Hair Loss Survey
- Celebrity Hair
- Get Your Hair Back At Yesterday's Prices
- Correct Expectations
- Things to remember after your transplant
Now is the time for hair restoration
There has never been a better time than now to battle your diminishing crown of hair with a hair loss treatment. Hair transplants of today achieve better results than ever before, and are almost unidentifiable. How do we know this? Well, a recent online survey from the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS) proved just it.
Using a series of photographs, they got participants to point out the people who had undergone hair restoration among those who had never had the procedure, with a series of four photographs at a time. The results were staggering. When asked to identify hair loss in women, 83.3 percent of the participants were unable to single out the female hair transplant recipient. When the same question was asked regarding hair loss in men, 65.5 percent were unable to pick out the patient.
"Our survey clearly shows that it is nearly impossible to detect a modern-day hair transplant, as the results we can achieve today with the latest surgical techniques consistently produce natural-looking, permanent results," said Edwin Epstein, MD, ISHRS president.
Some of the other key findings from the survey include:
• Over 90 percent of the participants believe that hair restoration is more accepted than it was a decade ago.
• Over 60 percent believed that having the procedure done would assist them in getting a job or advancing in their career.
• Over 70 percent of the participants said that they would trade a "treasured personal belonging" to have more hair.
Half of the male population and a quarter of the female
population worldwide are affected by hair loss but with Medhair, you
can fight back. For more information on our hair loss
treatments and procedures, contact
Put your mind at ease and visit our hair transplant surgery online to see how the experts get the job done!